Remove Reveal from your Xcode Project
Depending on the option you used to integrate Reveal with your project, please follow the relevant guide below to remove the Reveal Server framework from your project.
Once the framework has been successfully removed, the following line should no longer be logged in Xcode's console upon starting your app:
INFO: Reveal Server started (Protocol Version X).
- Open your iOS or tvOS project in Xcode.
- Remove any RevealServer.framework references
from the Project Navigator.
- If present, remove the custom codesign and copy framework
Run Script(s) from your Build
- Select your project in Xcode's Project Navigator, then for each
target you've integrated Reveal with, select the Build
Settings tab and remove the following from the
Debug configuration of the Other Linked
-lz(check that these are only required by Reveal).
- Still in the Build Settings tab, search for
Framework Search Paths, and remove the path to
Reveal.app if it is there.
- If present, remove the
startRevealmethods from your code.
- That's it - run your app and verify that Reveal cannot connect to your application.
Remove the following line from your
pod 'Reveal-SDK', :configurations => ['Debug']
pod installin your project directory.
Reveal-SDKwas the only pod in your
Podfile, please follow these instructions to completely remove CocoaPods from your project.
That's it - run your app and verify that Reveal cannot connect to your application.