Personal license on 3 computers

joe

07 Oct, 2018 01:24 AM

Hi guys,

I am an indie developer. 2 minutes into using your trial license today I knew I wanted to buy Reveal. It is ridiculous!

I have 3 computers, work desktop, home desktop and laptop. Can I use my personal license on these 3 machines?

Thanks
Joe

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tony Arnold on 07 Oct, 2018 10:14 PM

Hi Joe,

Reveal will only let you use the license on 2 Macs at a time. However, there is no limit on how many times you can authorize/deauthorize the license on your machines - I know it's a bit of a pain, but you can do the following to deauthorize a machine:

You can deactivate the license on machines before you finish using them by going into Reveal's preferences, selecting the "License" tab and clicking on the "Manage" button - there's an option there to deactivate the license on the current machine.

Once you've freed up one of your two seats, you're welcome to use it on any of your other Macs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,

Tony

2. Tony Arnold closed this discussion on 07 Oct, 2018 10:14 PM.

3. joe re-opened this discussion on 07 Oct, 2018 10:17 PM

4. 2 Posted by joe on 07 Oct, 2018 10:17 PM

Thanks Tony! Reveal blew my mind! I have lots countless hours over the last 5 years to UI issues – and this makes it so beautifully easy with VS Mac.

Thanks again

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tony Arnold on 07 Oct, 2018 10:35 PM

Thanks for the kind words! I'll make sure the rest of the team knows how much you're enjoying Reveal :)

-t

6. Tony Arnold closed this discussion on 07 Oct, 2018 10:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac