RvealTV app does not recognize your device.

Lee Dickerson

30 Sep, 2018 03:23 PM

I have had my Rveal for about 6-9 months now. Like it for the most part but it has always been slow or difficult to start. Bought a new smart TV and it worked fine with it for a while. About 2 weeks ago I began getting the above error message and can not use my Rveal system. I have been calling, visiting your website and emailing but I can not get a response from you nor have you called me back. The friend of mine who told me about the system said he had a similar problem and it was resolved through emails. You sent him a new system for $150.00. I am a very frustrated customer at this point. Why can't I get either the same resolution or why won't you call me to help me fix this system. My cell number is 678-858-1098. I am in the Central Time Zone. PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE MY PROBLEM. If not, I will NEVER recommend your products to others again.

1. 1 Posted by Lee Dickerson on 30 Sep, 2018 03:32 PM

I click on the RvealTV app and can eventually get to the KODI screen. It stays there for a minuet or so then goes back to the home page.
    PLEASE HELP !!!!

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Vlas Voloshin on 01 Oct, 2018 02:55 AM

Hi Lee,

I'm afraid you're at the wrong support website: this one is dedicated to Reveal: debugging tool for iOS developers. You're probably looking for Rveal instead.

Best regards,
    Vlas.

3. Vlas Voloshin closed this discussion on 01 Oct, 2018 02:55 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac