Softlist LLC

Julia

08 Aug, 2017 11:02 AM

Hello,

My name is Julia and I am a business development manager in Softlist LLC.

Softlist Ltd. is one of the leading international suppliers of software on the market in the countries of Russia, Ukraine, Poland and the CIS.
We carry out the sale through the online store, partner channel sales, and work directly with the end users (corporate office). Our offices in Moscow and Kiev, Warsaw.
We are interested in promoting your products. Only interested in electronic delivery!
We have resellers net of more than thousand clients (they are resellers not end-users). We believe that partnership of our companies would be mutually beneficial. Therefore, Softlist LLC would like to apply to your reseller program.

What do you need from Softlist LLC to grant partner status?
Also, I have few basic questions about your channel program.
Sales territory, we can sell your software in the Ukraine, Russia and Poland?
We can only sell to end users or through its partner and sales channel?
What discount do you offer for your distributors? What retail price?
What types of delivery you offer and what are terms of delivery? Delivery time?
How we can buy your product? Payment invoice possible?
For any additional information I would be grateful.

Our customer are already interested in some of your products.

Please, provide me with information about price and terms of delivery of
REVEAL - Commercial Seat License -3
And, if it is possible, send me an offer (with our discount as a resellers), so I could make a business offer to our client.
Thank you kindly, looking forward to hear from.
Kind regards,
Julia Rudenko

Sales manager Softlist LLC

mailto: [email blocked]
Tel. +7 (495) 505-63-44
http://itsoftlist.ru/

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tony Arnold on 08 Aug, 2017 11:15 PM

Hello Julia,

What do you need from Softlist LLC to grant partner status?

I'm sorry, but could you clarify what you mean when you say "partner status".

Also, I have few basic questions about your channel program. Sales territory, we can sell your software in the Ukraine, Russia and Poland? We can only sell to end users or through its partner and sales channel?

Could you please clarify what you mean by "through its partner and sales channel"?

What discount do you offer for your distributors? What retail price?

We only offer a discount on orders of 10 or more licenses. This discount will be applied automatically at the time of sale by our web store.

What types of delivery you offer and what are terms of delivery? Delivery time?

Digital download only. Delivery time is generally within 2 business days.

How we can buy your product? Payment invoice possible?

Please see the information at the bottom of this message for purchase instructions. Yes, our payment provider does offer invoices.

Thanks for your enquiry.  Small quantity orders (quantities less than 10) of Reveal Commercial Seat licenses are purchasable through our FastSpring store.

1. Go to the following URL: https://ittybittyapps.onfastspring.com/reveal-commercial/reveal-com...

2. Select the number of licenses you require using the quantity field provided on that form. Note that we do not provide discounts for orders with quantities less than 10.

3. When completing the purchase process please enter in the billing details relevant for your organization.  Do not enter in the details of the end user.

4. Upon completion of the order process you will receive an email (sent to the address provided during the order process) with further instructions on how to obtain the license activation numbers for forwarding to your end-user.

In this email we will request that you provide the following details of your end user so that we can generate the relevant license activation numbers for that organization:

• End User Company Name & Address
    • End User Representative Name (First and last name)
    • End User Representative Email Address

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

thanks,

Tony

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac