Doing a Debug build with fastlane gym

Erik Lindberg

14 Jun, 2017 08:30 PM

I'm trying to do a development build, but it complains about bitcode. I have Reveal 8.

From
{ code = 0; description = "Failed to verify bitcode in RevealServer.framework/RevealServer:\nerror: Bundle only contains bitcode-marker /var/folders/qm/y805ww352t3200jxgq99pz400000gp/T/IDEDistributionThinningStep.ruc/Payload/myapp.app/Frameworks/RevealServer.framework/RevealServer (armv7)\n\n"; info = { }; level = ERROR; type = "malformed-payload"; }

This is when I try to package it.

1. 1 Posted by Erik Lindberg on 14 Jun, 2017 10:06 PM

I should mention I have turned off bitcode in the project.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Tony Arnold on 25 Jun, 2017 11:05 PM

Hi Erik,

I'm not familiar with fastlane's "gym" tool - can you explain why you would need to do a debug build with it, versus with Xcode? Are you bundling an IPA for testing within your team?

thanks,

Tony

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Vlas Voloshin on 03 Nov, 2018 06:37 AM

Hi Erik,

I understand it's been a long time since you've reported this issue, but I just wanted to let you know that Reveal 19 has shipped recently with a version of the Server framework that includes full bitcode support. This may be a year too late, but if you can update to Reveal 19, can you confirm that it resolves the issue you've been experiencing? You can learn more about this update in our blog.

Best regards,
    Vlas.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac