iOS 10

ehsan

16 Feb, 2017 11:02 AM

hi
reveal loader tweak not show app in setting on iOS 10.
when this app supports iOS 10?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Vlas Voloshin on 16 Feb, 2017 11:08 AM

Hello!

Reveal fully supports inspecting apps you build yourself when running iOS 10. On the other hand, RevealLoader is a third-party library that's not endorsed by Reveal and is not officially supported by us. I'm afraid I'll have to direct you to RevealLoader GitHub page where you might find more information.

Best regards,
    Vlas.

2. Vlas Voloshin closed this discussion on 16 Feb, 2017 11:10 AM.

3. ehsan re-opened this discussion on 16 Feb, 2017 02:10 PM

4. 2 Posted by ehsan on 16 Feb, 2017 02:10 PM

thank you
    i installed RevealLoader and toggle the application.
    but on my mac do not show target app name in "connect to" !!!!
    please help me

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Vlas Voloshin on 16 Feb, 2017 11:25 PM

Hi again,

The fact that Reveal doesn't show any inspectable applications in the "Connect to" menu means that the application is not running Reveal Server library or does not advertise its presence over Bonjour. To check the latter, I could recommend following the Bonjour Debugging guide.

However, I won't be able to help you with checking whether the application you're trying to inspect is actually running Reveal Server. As I've mentioned before, RevealLoader is a third-party library that's not endorsed by Reveal and is not officially supported by us. Hence, we cannot guarantee that it works correctly and with all apps, and cannot provide technical support for it.

Best regards,
    Vlas.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac